Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ninja Laich and Ninja Hart Strike Swiftly

 

Ninjas Lalich and Hart struck this morning. Eastern down. 17lbs, 10.5" beard, 1 1/8" spurs.

A hen picked me out at 10 yards as the sun was shining down my barrel. I had a tough time getting a bead on him in the sun and I had to shoot him running at 40 yards. I pulled the trigger and he took off flying. I thought I missed but he flew about 40 yards and hit the ground with a thud.

It wasn't a pretty shot but he is riding in the back of the truck.

 


______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment